Raw Food Coaching and Consulting for the Christian Woman
Are you struggling with your weight and digestive issues...or do you not feel as good as you think you should?
Whether you suffer with aches and pains, struggle with depression, or you just feel "blah" everyday, something isn't right.
When you can't seem to break out of the feeling bad cycle, it's easy to pretty much give up on feeling good.
If you've known for some time, you need to make changes, maybe you simply haven't quite connected the dots about how food relates to what you're feeling.
The good news is, with the right foods...
You can have all the energy you want and need from the moment you rise in the morning until you lay your head down at night.
You can go all day with your own energy, without energy induced drinks or stimulants. You can balance out your weight and carry the weight that's appropriate for your body. You'll can feel younger on the inside, and with radiant, healthy skin, you'll look better on the outside. Your aches and pains vanish. You can feel a lot better about yourself; your attitude can improve. You can feel better and have more peace and joy in your life.
If it's possible to feel better, look better and go through life with greater energy and peace, why are you still struggling?
Here are a few reasons you may struggle with food-related problems:
- You may have tried every diet out there, but they haven't worked. It could be the diets didn't match your body type. It may just be you consumed too much on the diets you've followed.
- You tried to make a radical change, but "life" happened. Maybe you got a phone call or someone yelled at you. Whatever it was, something overwhelmed you, and you decided the changes you made were too much at the time.
- You lacked the support you needed to carry through with planned changes. If you don't have the support of someone intuitive about what's going on with you, it's very difficult to make even small lifestyle changes. With no one to work with you, pray with you and help you, odds are against you being successful.
- You simply don't have the energy you need to move out of a sedentary lifestyle. With no energy, how do you get up and move around like you need to in order to burn off calories?
- There could be emotional issues going on. You may have things in your life that are causing or worsening depression. If you're having issues at home, you might not have any peace and joy. You may not feel good about yourself...which only compounds the issues at home.
- You simply aren't aware of how unhealthy the Standard American Diet is. Sometimes referred to as "SAD," it truly is sad what eating the nation's standard diet can do to your body. Many people are uneducated about how diet affects general health. If you think Chicken McNuggets are healthy, you're not alone.
There are other reasons so many people fail to make the changes that can radically improve how they look and feel.
If you're fed up with a lack of energy, tired of weight problems and eager to break out of the cycle of feeling and looking worse than you know you should, the first thing to do is recognize that you need to change.
Education is part of the process, and that includes helping you understand that you can walk in divine health.
The Lord promises us this, and so you can have it as a result of learning a better way of eating and what a better lifestyle would be.
You can learn about how much better an overall picture of health and life can be, and then you can go on to achieve what you've learned is possible.
When you're ready to get on the path to really have the life you want, the first step is committing to make gradual changes in your diet.
The first step then is looking at where you are, what you're doing, what you're consuming on a daily basis, and saying, "Let's start here and work on this and that." Making gradual changes, you can see how you feel, and identify when you feel comfortable about progressing.
I'm Carolyn Dennis, The Christian Raw Food Consultant. I can help you make gradual changes and get you on the path to divine health.
I want to take you through the change you need in a manner you can handle. I want to work with you, pray with you, and pay attention every step of the way, so I can help you be successful.
Recognizing the need for change and getting started on improving your health with raw food doesn't have to be a source of stress. From the very start, the focus of my approach is on peace. This sort of peace relates to relaxation, but also not living a stress-filled life.
The life that Jesus gives us is a life of peace. We don't always live that, but it's entirely possible, as our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Are you ready to move forward and achieve the life of wellness God has planned for you?
Only you can answer this question. There is no pressure for you to work with me. But, if you're open to trying something new and different, I invite you to explore this website and see just how far you can really go in your journey.
A few places to explore are:
If you're ready then click on the button below to contact me and to get started by booking a free phone consultation to see if we are a fit to work together.
Learn "What the Bible Says About Eating Raw Food." Download this FREE special report from Carolyn Dennis, The Christian Raw Food Consultant. Inside you'll learn what the Bible has to say about the raw food movement and how it coincides with your Christian faith. Enter your email address below and then click the green button to get your copy now!
Working with Carolyn has truly been awesome. She has taken me from eating the SAD diet to about 90% raw on a daily basis. I have learned so much through her expertise and experience, that I am truly amazed.
I typically have a Green Raw Smoothie each day, incorporate a large salad or some other greens, and have some fruit, nuts and seeds. I have gone from being a bloated, overweight, rundown, constipated, migraine headaches, sinus issues and full of mucus to a whole, new person. Carolyn has taught me how to allow God’s food to work with my body and for healing to occur.
I especially love that Carolyn is a Christian walking by faith and will pray with her clients. She shared Biblical principles and scriptures with me which testified as to how God wants me to eat. There was never any pressure and I feel totally exhilarated. Today, I weigh less, eat more, and am no longer bloated or constipated. The migraine headaches have almost completely left me and I have more energy than when I was younger. I have become a runner and look younger than most of my contemporaries. Learning how to eat a raw food diet and coaching with Carolyn has been one of the best decisions I have made.